Countries of Work Experience: Ukraine
Summary of Experience:
External expert and trainer of the projects:
“Regional and local economic development”, on behalf of the German Government, German ministries, the European Union (EU) and the UK Department for International Development (DFID) - external expert on regional development issues: business cooperation tools (coordinator and trainer of cluster initiatives development), development of export potential of companies in region; creating a supportive environment for innovative development – trainer on innovative environment issues
- East Invest (EU), 2011-2014,
“Capacity building for enhanced economic cooperation and investment”, managed by the East Alliance consisting of 84 partners from the EU, Turkey and Eastern Partnership countries and led by EUROCHAMBRES. External expert on internationalization issues: Development courses “International Trade Skills School” (Project of the Donetsk CCI and International Business Institute), trainer on modules: International Trade, Doing Business with the EU; launch package proposal for companies would like to go international “Export-UA”, creating proposals, working as export-analyst of the “Export-UA” Portal; held 52 training sessions (2013-2015) related to access to EU markets for food, chemical, textile and industrial products (18 of them in cooperation with regional Ukrainian CCIs)
- East Invest 2 (EU) 2015-2016
“Development of a conducive economic environment and competitive private sector. Enhancement of trade flows and investments between the EU Member States and the Eastern Neighbourhood”, funded by the European Union. Lead by UEAPME and provide by EUROCHAMBRES. Coordinator and senior expert of the twinning project under the framework East Invest 2 “Transferring know how for launching some specific high level services in the areas of relevant “acquis communautaire” (DCFTA) and the approaching of new markets in the EU to the benefit of Ukrainian producers and exporters in agro-food sectors”. Advice on entering new markets: tariff- and non-tariff regulations, trade regimes, the origin of goods. Comprehensive support for companies, corporate programs and trainings.
- Stronger Together
, “Informing Ukrainians about the benefits and opportunities of closer cooperation with the European Union”, funded by joint contributions of EU member states’ embassies and the EU - external expert, developing Beginners guide to the EU, trainings on EU trade-related issues
- DelegationGerman/Ukrainian Partner Business Project
- external expert in regional and local economic development: 8 joint activities (trainings, seminars, guide "Successful exports to the EU")
Leadership in Economic Governance (LEV) Program - External expert and trainer on export development and promotion in foreign markets issues- UNDP
project "Economic and Social Recovery of Donbas Region", leader of the project "Creating conditions for development of export potential of SMEs Donetsk region", funded Governments of Japan - coordinator and leading expert; Trainer of internationalization issues, Developing Guides for exporters: “International trade: guide for beginners”, “Guide on the EU-market trade”, “Guide on simplified customs procedures”
- „Advising Ukraine on Agricultural Trade Issues - within the Framework of the EU-Ukraine Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement (DCFTA)” in Ukraine
. The project is implemented by AFC Consultants International and IAK Agrar Consulting GmbH in collaboration with Humboldt University Berlin. External expert and trainer.
- Project "Agritrade Ukraine" of Federal Ministry for Food and Agriculture and Ukrainian Agricultural Center
for medium-sized and small agricultural and processing companies - external expert and trainer
Educational and other Qualifications:
- 16 years of experience in training activities. Specialized in following the “acquis” in the sector of agro-food products.
- 15 years of experience in working information services and projects, including training activities in various cities in Ukraine on the EU-trade issues.
- Specialized in export support services.
- Author of various guide on international trade issues.
- Methodologist and designer of the platform Export-ua.com (Ukraine)
- Master Degree Certificate - Donbass State Engineering Academy, Automation of manufacturing processes
- Twinning project VOKA-DI-DCCI, East Invest2 (EU) – “Exporting agro-food products to the European Union: “acquis communautaire / DCFTA requirements” (VOKA Chamber, Belgium),
- DI Business Development Program “Export promotion tools for industrial business advisory: Market Study, Market Creation and Development, Comparative Market Study, Customer Segmentation Tool, Partner Selection and Partner search, Partner Management Guide” (Confederation of Danish Industry, Denmark)
- Foundation of Central European Academy Studies and Certification – “CE marking of conformity and its impact on exporting products to the EU internal market”
- European Business Competence Licence – Level A Business objectives and management ratios, accounting, costing and pricing, business law
- Train for trainers under project GIZ, Germany “Creating a supportive environment for innovative development”
- Training for Coachers “Guide to Doing Business with the EU”, “Preparing to Export: ten key steps. Export planning”
- Traineeship at the AWEX (Wallonia Export & Investment Agency), (Belgium). Clusters and Cooperation development.
- Traineeship at the Gipuzkoa Chamber of Commerce, Spain. Business learning programmes for SME
- “Advanced interpersonal communication and strategic problem solving. Level I-II” Trainer’s Trainings
- East Invest Academy: The European Union and relations with the eastern partnership countries, Internationalisation services
- Eurochambres Academy (EU): European Trade Policy, SMEs & Entrepreneurship – the role of BSOs in making entrepreneurship a reality